K Hotel Group is a rapidly growing startup. Founded in August 2019, we are today Singapore’s leading lease and operate hospitality provider with a staff strength of 50. We manage over 600 beds across 10 properties and expect to double again our portfolio over the next 12 months.
Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling documents; running software programs.
● Manage account receivables on the different online travel platform
● Prepare payments and cash reporting
● Assist in invoicing and billing
● Prepare journal entries for month-end closing
● Perform intercompany reconciliation
● Prepare bank reconciliation and account receivable reconciliation
● Prepare monthly management report
● Liaise with auditors and IRAS, etc.
● Assist with system implementation
● Work with other stakeholders (Operations, etc)
● Any other ad hoc duties
● Diploma or Degree in Accountancy/ Accounting/ Commerce or ACCA or other relevant education
● Minimum 1-2 years of Accounting (Full sets or accounts receivable) experience
● Xero experience Preferred
● Meticulous, diligent, proactive, analytical and a team player