Your new company
Our client specialises in horticulture management, governance, accounting and administrative support services for a number of related entities lead by its founder and director.
Your new role
Working on a part time permanent basis, you will provide autonomous support for the businesses and accounts of the wider Group and associated companies. The hours for this role are flexible, our client anticipates a minimum of 15 hours each week which will be worked from the office, but up to 30 hours some weeks which could be done remotely. Key Responsibilities include:
- Fortnightly payroll
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Reconciliations and cashflow
- Month end processing and reporting
- Completing GST & FBT
- Fixed Asset register administration
- Handling email enquiries and other accounts related administration duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a horticultural/orcharding environment helpful
- Previous experience in a similar role (2+ years)
- Good problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Experienced with MS Suite and Xero
What you'll get in return
This an exciting opportunity to work closely with the CFO & Director in an autonomous and flexible role. You will enjoy a mix of working from the office as well as the flexibility to work from home. Our client has a down to earth culture and is a part of interesting projects in the Bay of Plenty.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email this to Emma.Tarr@hays.net.nz , or call Emma on 08 809 4340.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.