Associate - AAS (Conversion) (Petaling Jaya)
DepartmentKPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
- Involve in accounting advisory related projects across accounting, system and process, along with other solutions of AAS, including:
- Implementation of new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion of accounting framework to MFRS or MPERS;
- Accounting related system implementation of accounting related solution;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of accounting manual, reporting pack or consolidation template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office on a temporary basis to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field;
- Minimum accounting or audit internship experience;
- Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards and be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.