"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Enterprise Services (ES) Finance is responsible for the provision of financial management services to the Enterprise Services Business Unit. We work closely with ES customers to help them understand their technology and operations costs and delivery of current and future strategic and financial plans.
ES delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Enterprise Services Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and financial management services to the Enterprise Services division.
The team provides business partnering, project support services and financial management services to Group Operations
We work closely with our stakeholders in both ES and revenue generating divisions to help them understand the business value of their technology and operations spend and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
Do work that matters
Reporting in to the Manager, Business Performance, Group Operations & Technology, in Enterprise Services Finance, the role is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in providing financial support to the GO&T ES leadership team, including:
- Delivery of accurate and timely financial information to the extended GO&T LT team, project managers and stakeholders to drive business performance
- Provide commercial support to the GO&T ES team through provision of independent financial analysis and advice to drive operational and investment decision making
- Identify, develop and deliver actionable insights to drive the technology and operations strategies for Making ES Better
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- 2+ years’ experience in financial analysis and /or project accounting
- Strong analytics and insights capabilities
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical focus and critical thinking skills
- Project accounting and/or IT Finance experience desirable
- Business/Accounting Degree (or other relevant experience) desirable
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/07/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.