Regulatory & Trade Reporting Analyst
The Regulatory & Trade Reporting Analyst follows established process guidelines and,under the direction of the Regulatory & Trade Reporting Manager, assists in implementing or updating new operational processes to comply with necessary regulatory and trade reporting requirements.
The Analyst works across a global team and across regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions. They will develop an understanding of the GFX team’s products, processes, systems and workflows and specialization in regulatory issues and trade reporting. The Analyst is accountable for specified workflows and works with the Regulatory & Trade Reporting Manager to suggest enhancements to procedures or the client experience.
Major Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to necessary regulatory and trade reporting procedures
- Understand and adapt to new regulatory regulations and requirements within process management
- Work effectively as a team member but also independently
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job and able to explain and document protocols to other partners
- Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables; emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution.
Qualifications for the successful candidate:
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience in regulatory reporting in the corporate or financial services industry
- Related Industry qualification or studying towards, is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to demonstrate the ability to adapt to various audiences/constituencies are required
- In-depth knowledge of local and/or global regulatory/compliance reporting is preferred
- Ability to learn and apply moderate to complex regulatory requirements is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required
- Knowledge or understands regulatory changes in the local region environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.