Accounts Payable Specialist #178390
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) team. In this role, you handle supplier invoices and payments processing in a timely and accurate manner as per defined SLA/KPI metrics. You also handle day-to-day queries from internal stakeholders and external parties including Banks. You enforce to SOX/Audit requirements, keep all records of actions defined in the compliance audit process as well as invent and introduce operational improvement initiatives.
Your future colleagues
Accounts Payable function within CFO supports the invoice and expense payment process for all external vendors. The function is also responsible for operational improvements connected to these payment streams.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Higher-level education.
- Confirmed experience in accounting (minimum 1-3 years) or any other related field.
- Accountability and responsibility, independent working style and attention to detail.
- Ability to gain transparency around process and documents and clearly explain complicated issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Openness to continuous improvement (open to feedback, able to give constructive feedback).
- Customer service skills (client focus approach directed towards helping clients and internal business partners achieve their goals).
- Hardworking, dedicated team member, who loves sharing knowledge with the team.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms. Trilla would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.