Financial Controller for HR #177567
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Financial Controller and collaborate closely with HR Management to provide relevant and conclusive financial information and support effective business steering and decision-making. You will have a chance to lead HR’s finances at the operational and strategic level. In this role you will be responsible for managing the financial month-end closing, forecasting, budgeting and planning process. You will have an opportunity to act as a partner with department heads to ensure their functions meet the financial targets. You will assist the strategy development, identification and delivery of efficiencies across HR.
Your future colleagues
The team consists of skilled, dedicated and reliable individuals. We care about good team spirit, and we are willing to share the knowledge. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in data management and financial reporting.
- A university level degree or equivalent education; business or finance major.
- Ability to understand data flows and to manage complex data.
- Proven ability to manage work under pressure with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-oriented individual who demonstrates flexibility and ability to drive and implement change.
- Capability to interpret and compile information in order to provide business partners and senior management with adequate information.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.