Learning & Development Assistant – Audit
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are currently seeking to hire an Audit L&D Assistant who will join our Audit Quality and Support team on reduced hours or part-time basis.
This role forms an integral part of Audit and sits within our Audit Quality and Support team. The role requires someone who will work closely with Audit in dealing with Audit Learning and Development (L&D) matters. The following provides more detail around both the specific and more general areas required of the role:
- Dealing with Audit L&D queries;
- Handling all administrative arrangements and procedures in relation to assignment, set up and monitoring of training and;
- Preparing reports required in relation to training.
The successful candidate will be required to work on their own initiative and also as part of the Audit L&D team, therefore good communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this position, as well as the required skill set and attributes as outlined below:
- Good knowledge of excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-building skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Experience in L&D (considered an asset);
- Qualified with an Accountancy degree (considered an asset);
- Attentive to detail and proactive and;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.