Associate Account Manager - Charles River - Associate
Who we are looking for
A staff position assisting with the management of customer and vendor service orders. Serving as US and UK-based customers’ primary point of contact for non-technical issues, project management of initial customer setup and moves/changes, tracking and communicating status, obtaining and maintaining database of associated data, reviewing and managing customer and vendor invoice data. Archiving emails and updating folders and other routine database maintenance. Additional tasks & projects as assigned.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Associate FIX Account Manager you will
- Serve as customer primary point of contact on all non-technical, FIX issues. Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate project kickoff & recurring calls. Track service orders - installations, moves, and changes. Report to customer the statuses of: project milestone tasks, testing/certification progress, broker approvals, and connection statuses. Coordinate calls with vendors and CRD staff and/or customers for subjects such as network & IP configurations, legal amendments, invoicing, etc.
- Explain routine invoicing and simple CRD FIX-related policies. Create migration projects in database for migrations of 5 or less connections for Buyside or Sellside clients and with oversight, for projects with greater than 5 connections. Send migration notices to clients. Update customer tracking database using written procedures.
- Manage customer and vendor service orders including preparation, receipt, and verification of all contract and service order documents.
- Open Legal Help tickets and with oversight, provide requisite information for MLSA amendments & track receipt thereof; send out amendments to Buysides; follow internally to completion
- Using a template, create first drafts of Sellside amendments for review by FIX Account Manager or Team Lead; send out amendments, gather signatures, file & circulate internally. Escalate to Team Lead for all client revisions.
- Prepare reports and create spreadsheets to track and report on vendor performance
- Prepare reports and create routine spreadsheets for recurring calls with implementing Buysides and/or special projects for Live Buysides.
- With oversight, perform monthly accounting-related tasks including customer invoice data preparation and vendor invoice verification. Investigate customer and vendor invoicing issues for Second or Third Tier Buyside or Sellside clients.
What we value
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced customer service and operations support environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and internal staff to complete projects and service orders in a timely fashion.
- Experience with software applications along with a desire and ability to understand them is a plus.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university or college in a business-related or technical field of study.
- Minimum of 0-2 year’s customer service experience in a technology related environment and/or experience with FIX networks is preferred.
- Ability to understand and/or have a general knowledge of networks
- Familiarity with managing associated record/inventory information, service order tracking, and accounting/invoicing procedures.
- Ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service
- Solid time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel while meeting set deadlines
- Must be customer driven with a focus on providing a high quality of service
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to differentiate small differences within large amounts of data; accuracy for database information management.
- Ability to work within a small team environment supporting all team members’ projects
- Intermediate-level Excel spreadsheet skills
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.