AVP: Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting #164960
Your field of responsibility
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Seek to ensure timely and accurate Regulatory deliverables of APAC entities.
- Understand and deliver the BAU Regulatory returns which are driven by Singapore regulators.
- Involved in the daily, monthly and quarterly returns to the Regulators.
- Partner Management: to understand and deliver the expectations from business partners.
- Initially understand the process through the MAS 610-1003 project work and then participate in the new regulatory returns as a BAU.
- Attend to and follow up promptly on queries from Stakeholders and Regulators.
- Be involved in the process documentation.
- Build on existing relationships with internal and external partners to provide an efficient and high quality service.
- Abide by the Key Performance Indicators and deliver the BAU on a timely manner. Investigate any unreconciled items for Regulatory reporting for APAC Singapore entities.
- Attend regular monthly and weekly catch ups with business partners and report any items which requires immediate attention.
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - assist with the strategic development of new systems and processes. Assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms.
- Preparation of any adhoc reports or presentation to the senior management.
- Manage any adhoc queries resolution raised by Stakeholders and Regulators.
Your skills and experience:
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services or hold a CA degree or MBA from a reputed institution.
- Experience of at least 7+ years in financial services, regulatory reporting would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in regulatory framework would be a plus
- Having knowledge of AXIOM and OBIEE will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail. Dedicated and highly motivated.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal.
- Willing to start early for APAC timings.
- Outstanding analytical skills, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and any knowledge about AXIOM is a plus.
- High level of integrity and dedication to working in a changing and challenging environment. Work efficiently and effectively in a team.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.