Intern / Junior Consultant in Private Clients & Wealth Practice
PwC is a powerful network of over 284 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
Being a last year student or graduate with the legal, economic or other relevant analytical background you have an excellent opportunity to start your career.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous
- in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours;
- dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the
- office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Once you entered the Firm you will be involved in different, interesting tax related projects under the supervision of senior staff. You will have a unique opportunity to see how to apply your theoretical knowledge gained during your University studies in real business cases, as well as acquire and develop new technical and soft skills and abilities.
You will participate in the execution of different types of engagements ranging from projects on the personal income tax consulting and preparation of tax calculations for individuals to multinational projects on personal structuring and implementations of the recent BEPS initiatives. As member of PwC tax and legal team, you will be able to participate in developing Ukrainian legislation and regulatory system, as well as in other valuable initiatives. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of current Ukrainian legislation and international agreements signed by Ukraine
- Researches of the Ukrainian authorities position, local court practice, as well as international best practices with respect to various business scenarios
- Review and analysis of documents and information provided by clients
- Drafting various comments, reports and presentations
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.