Treasury Services, Senior Associate
What Part Will You Play?
Become a leader within the Private Equity and Real Assets Fund Services business unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group. We are a team of dedicated treasury professionals who serve as the first line of defense in ensuring data accuracy and continuously assessing risk for our premier real estate fund clients. Join this growing team that is passionate about building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for the execution of treasury related functions for global real estate funds and affiliated entities including, but not limited to:
- Processing daily wire transactions
- Cash reporting and forecasting
- Credit facility, bank account, and database administration
- Managing internal workflow to ensure that client deadlines are met
- Administering capital calls and distributions
- Transactional and bank administration research as required
- Preparing various client correspondences
- Special projects as requested
What Do We Need From You?
- A college degree (business, mathematics, accounting or economics - finance degree a plus) and at least 3+ years of previous experience
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, vlookup)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- CTP is a plus
- Experience with treasury workstation
- Experience leading verbal and written communications at senior levels with internal and external clients
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.