Data Analytics Specialist for Internal Audit #177941
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Data Analytics Specialist for Internal Audit within our leading edge audit function, where you will implement, maintain and monitor data feeds for the bank into the Internal Audit data repositories. Lead, plan, perform and handle execution/reporting on audits by owning and executing data analytics based testing. Translate Audit business requirements into analytics tests and work to acquire the necessary data to implement it, using existing business knowledge to drive the testing strategy. Seize the opportunity to establish and maintain relationships within Internal Audit across all locations, as well as other control functions within the bank to build analytics solutions and become a trusted advisor and partner to audit teams, building data analytics tests based on walkthroughs with the audit team to understand their requirements.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Do you want to feed your curiosity, analyzing large datasets and databases to support the Internal Audit team in delivering insightful assurance?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or another quantitative field
- Strong SQL and proven data analytics skills including mining data, interpreting results, working with statistics, trends, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and accuracy, etc.)
- Existing business knowledge in banking, finance or accounting is desirable
- Experienced in using data visualization products and technologies (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with ETL technologies such as MS SSIS or any relevant ETL tools
- Understanding of the importance of handling risk and quality on data projects and a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.