Emerging Lead - Operations Client Service
- To support the operations necessary to perform the organizations daily foreign exchange business.
- Maintenance of our customer’s static data and foreign currency settlement instructions in Wall Street System (WSS) for SSGM's foreign currency trading clients. This includes the creation and maintenance of accounts and settlement instructions.
- Maintenance of foreign currency demand deposit accounts (DDA's) on the IBS system for internal clients.
- Monitor the ALERT system and FXALL system and determine the impact, if any, to the settlement instructions to the third party banking customers.
- Maintain various MS Access databases in support of daily foreign exchange trading operations.
- Maintain payment instructions on the Collateral System for all of State Street's client accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the custody fund groups, the client service operation teams, SSGM clients and various SSGM internal teams
- Monitor FX Trading repair queues, research and resolve issues with foreign exchange transactions as identified by various stakeholders.
- Update and maintain non-client related static data in foreign exchange applications and systems.
- Evaluate and enhance processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Ensure accuracy of accounts set up/ssi’s in transaction systems and client static data
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.