My client, a growing FMCG firm have created a new role responsible for providing a wide and varied scope of support to the existing team across multiple companies and contracts.
My client are a global Distribution firm with a UK headquarters in Preston. Due to growth within the business they require an ambitious & experienced individual to join them on their journey.
- Providing transactional and reporting support for a newly commenced receivables arrangement
- Producing weekly and monthly inputs to client statements and monthly management accounts.
- Supporting the transactional processing team as required, for example cash allocation, cash forecasting and credit control
- Accounting and preparation of management accounts for a small group company
- IFRS accounting transactions for multiple companies
- VAT returns for multiple companies
- Inventory accounting and reporting
- Period end reconciliations for a number of the key balance sheet accounts, including sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Contribution to the annual planning process and forecasting throughout the year
- Continuously seek out process improvements.
- QBE with previous experience working in industry or practice.
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues to non-finance professionals
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced IT skills, especially Excel
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £35K DOE with excellent company benefits package.