International Payroll, Accountant and Data Manager
A new role, this position will report to the Group Head of Human Resources (based in New York) & the Group CFO (based in Athens, Greece). This position joins the global Human Resources team, which has teams in New York, London, and Athens. Focused on the various accounting functions of human resources, this will be a key liaison role between the activities of the global Finance function and Human Resources.
A private, multinational enterprise that is a major international investor as well as a diversified commercial and industrial business in the Middle East. The Group's main offices are located in Athens, London, New York and Riyadh, with smaller offices in Luxembourg, Vaduz and Vienna.
- Review all periodic payrolls in our various jurisdictions: Athens, London, Luxembourg, New York, Singapore, Vaduz and Vienna.
- Be responsible for developing a consistent payroll process across all offices and ensuring proper governance is followed.
- Oversee all payroll bookings, reporting and reconciliations with Finance.
- Coordinate the collection of annual bonus recommendations and ensure that proper payments are made through payroll.
- Maintain the accrual accounts of the company's deferred compensation and long-term incentive programs. Update as appropriate.
- Review the calculations of the deferred compensation portfolios performance, periodically.
- Review the deferred compensation annual statements provided to employees.
- Work on the migration of deferred compensation records to an outsourced provider (go-live by the 3Q2021). Establish ongoing monitoring procedures of the outsourced provider.
- Oversee the creation of the Salary Budget with finance and provide periodic updates on spending vs budget.
- Work with human resources directors to develop and monitor spending on human capital.
- Develop human resources reporting metrics and oversee collection of required data to complete the reporting the Company board.
Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years+ HR accounting experience with an understanding of payrolls across multiple jurisdictions.
- University undergraduate degree in accounting or similar discipline.
- Detailed experience working with salary budgets.
- Understanding of deferred compensation and incentive award accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables, as well as data interfaces.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Team player with a collaborative work style.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Complete discretion as this role has access to all individual compensation information.
Looking to pay between £40,000-£70,000 depending on experience with benefits