Senior Finance Assistant
Our Rushden area based stable client who is in the FMCG sector is looking for a confident Senior Finance Assistant to come in and make a mark on their team. The role will be on a full time basis working alongside a small tight-knit team.
Our Client based in the Rushden area boasts 50 years of experience in the FMCG sector. They offer specialist marketing advice and help to develop and nurture brands into key players within the market. With an experienced and supportive management team in place they pride themselves on offering a stable and pleasant working environment for all staff.
The successful Senior Finance Assistant will be responsible for a variety of finance tasks with the team of 5, which will include the following:
- Bank and supplier statement Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger management; processing, payments runs and query management
- Credit Control
- Analysis and reporting
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing Client Accounts
- Creating, sending and following up on invoices.
The successful Senior Finance Assistant will be:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar accounts role with stability.
- High attention to detail.
- Confident to resolve matters on their own.
- Great phone manner
- Preferably AAT qualified but not essential.
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent time management
- Strong Analytical skills
The successful Senior Finance Assistant will receive a competitive package, great working environment and supportive management team