IT Audit Manager (MNC)
Our client is a UK listed company with strong presence in APAC regions. Due to the expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber professional for this vacancy. The ideal candidate will be offering a rewarding compensation package and promising career prospects.
- Perform IT risk assessments, IT audit and regulatory compliance assessment in various areas including IT general controls, business controls and IT security review
- Formulate and execute the IT Audit Plan for company as appropriate, ensuring it is risk based, provides sufficient coverage of key areas which are aligned with IT strategy
- Provide guidance to the audit team in the application of audit methodologies and risk assessment
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Communicate and coordinate with different internal stakeholders to follow up the improvements in their professional areas
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Computer Sciences / Engineering
- Certified member of CISA or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 4 years IT audit experience gained from Big 4 OR Multinational Companies
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skill
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.