Business Development (M&A,Due Diligence) - Pathumthani
This role is to conduct feasibility analysis and evaluation of properties for acquisition of sites for investment.
Our client is a listed manufacturing leader in their product. They have growth revenue among Covid pandemic.
- Identify and present selected new investment opportunities to Board for approval.
- Preparation of financial plans and feasibility studies, risk analysis and viability of projects and related developments and get it validated for budget and business plan alignment by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepare business proposals for joint venture, partnership, mergers with other parties.
- Lead the research team in sourcing for information pertaining to new areas of business.
- Review of contracts related to asset / share transactions
- Identifying partnership opportunities for growth and expansion of the operation as per strategic plan.
- Bachelor's Degree from reputed University with Master in finance.
- At least 7 years experience in Business Development Analyst position with consulting firm or real estate development.
- Specializing in feasibility study in related industrial sector.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel for creating financial modeling (Only reviewing skill is not accepted.)
- Logical, analytical, open minded, and responsive.
- Fixed Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident fund
- Career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.