Senior Financial Accountant
- $90 - 100k Package Including Super
- Excellent CBD Location
- Retail Industry
This prestigious professional services company has experienced rapid growth over the past decade and now have a dominant presence in the marketplace that have a strong reputation for innovation and delivering outstanding results. They foster a workplace culture that is exciting, fast paced and challenging and have substantial opportunity for ongoing training and development. This is your opportunity to step into a corporate environment and pursue a career within their Retail & Hospitality arm.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a talented and motivated Senior Financial Accountant to join the team. Reporting to the CFO, you will have responsibilities including:
- Support and develop a small team of accountants
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Tax compliance - BAS, FBT and income tax
- Overall responsibility for weekly payroll process
- Manage and maintain operation of the general ledger
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assistance with proactive analysis of financial performance
- Ad-hoc projects
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Do on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.