The Finance Assistant will be joining an employee centric business in St. Neots looking to continue the strong growth that they have sustained in the last year. Working within the Consultancy sector the Finance Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the purchase and sales ledger whilst also supporting the senior finance team with their monthly processes.
An established St. Neots business working within the Consultancy sector who have really strengthened their position in the market in recent years. With the employee at the centre of everything that they do, they are recognised for developing their teams and thoroughly looking after them, which in turn creates an excellent working environment.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Monthly processing of business invoices in a timely and accurate manner; amounting to circa 1,000 monthly
- Supporting the senior finance team with the monthly processing; accruals, recharges and pricing
- Assisting with the continued development of the business systems and processes
- Supporting monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparation and smooth running of payment runs
- Supplier statement and bank reconciliations
- Production of monthly reports and journals
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant will be:
- Ideally studying towards their AAT qualification
- Confident user of Excel, comfortable dealing with a large amount of data
- A team player who is looking to develop their career
- Confident in supporting senior stakeholders within the business
- Experience on systems would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant will be joining a great business in the St. Neots market who focus in the Consultancy sector. The role will provide a competitive salary, benefits package and excellent working environment.