Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Agrimin Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA qualification.
An opportunity to join the accounts department and contribute within a dynamic SME following a period of investment and continuing growth and diversification.
The company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of a technical range of animal health products to over 20 countries and are at the forefront of research and development within the field.
The role will be broad and varied, supporting and reporting to the Company Accountant. Main responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to supporting completion of the following tasks:
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Management accounts preparation and analysis
- Update / Prepare Product Costings and Price Lists
- Compilation of payroll data
- Financial information compilation for other departments
- Month and year end procedures (Stock Take, Supplier Payments, Journals, Reconciliations, Expenses, Credit Cards, Quarterly VAT Returns, Accruals, Prepayments, Fleet Management, Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register)
- Holiday cover for the Office Manager (bookkeeping and reception)
- Assist with and oversee HR matters (GDPR, Personnel Records)
- Other tasks as required
Full on the job training and study support will be provided.
Agrimin Limited - Employer
distribution and marketing of trace element and mineral products for cattle and sheep.
For more information and to apply, please visit the GetMyFirstJob website via the apply button below.