Director Internal Audit - Global Factory Compliance
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Monitor and direct factory compliance audit operations and scheduling/reporting administration to achieve performance metrics.
- Train, motivate, and direct employees to optimize workplace productivity and promote professional growth.
- Work with sourcing leadership to ensure a mutual understanding of sourcing and factory compliance expectations.
- Meet with Regional Sourcing Leadership to highlight factory compliance issues and trends by region and deliver solutions and insights.
- Support industry initiatives to improve global factory compliance performance while controlling reputational risk to VF.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Generally, 10 years of progressive experience in factory compliance, with 5 years of managerial experience
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated people leadership through communication, motivation, delegating, and feedback
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from audit data and present those conclusions at an executive level
- Resourcefulness to create and innovate in response to programmatic needs.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database processes with the ability to extract and summarize data and metrics from disparate sources