Transactional Services Manager
This role is to manage a team of 6 in AR and 4 in AP, whilst also looking at how processes can be improved and the team underneath you be up-skilled and developed.
The business is based in Andover and is a services company, they are going through a period of growth and anticipate to have their their turnover double in the next 2 years. They operate a partially remote working policy at the moment and you will be expected to be on site in the Andover office for 3 days per week.
This role is a crucial appointment in order to improve the o2c process and ensure the timely and accurate controls are in place for a growing and developing shared service centre.
It is a busy but relaxed environment, with interpersonal relationships key to success, as many of the improvements can be made with increased communication and awareness of process.
The responsibilities for the Transactional Services Manager will be to:
- Manage and lead a team of AP & AR, both in the UK & internationally
- Ownership of the order processing, billing & service partner teams
- Collaboration cross functionally with the broader business, finance, legal, operations, IT & implementation to drive best practice
- Play a lead role in the transformation of our end to end billing processes
- Build a scalable solution, capable of adding new services & offerings as they continue rapid growth
- Manage our end to end process cycle, to include ownership of the finance teams that manage our service partners.
- Our global solutions are delivered in house and via service partners, these inputs form a core part of our billing cycle and this role includes management of the finance team that handles same
The ideal Transactional Services Manager candidate will have experience in managing a team in a services based company, where you will have particular exposure to the O2C process and how it can be improved.
You will also be able to show a deep technical understanding of the financial implications of each decision, particularly relating to the Tax changes for each region.
Previous experience in training & developing staff whilst also bringing in new processes and procedures is crucial.
The Transactional Services Manager will come with a competitive salary, a flexible nature where you can work from home 2 days a week, with possibly more flexibility too.
You will also be joining the business at the early stages of their growth plans, enabling you to develop and grow the team you will be managing.