Assistant Finance Manager (Commercial)
A highly commercial role suited to a late stage CIMA / ACCA studier, with strong management accounts experience, and some prior business partnering exposure.
A global leader in their field of expertise. based in modern open plan offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Assistant Finance Manager (Commercial) role involves;
We're seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join the team. Working in a fast paced environment where there are many moving parts, this is a wonderful opportunity for an ACCA/CIMA Finalist individual to join the team.
With Key Stakeholders at your fingertips, we're seeking an individual with strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with teams external to the financial world.
As well as truly partnering the business and leading the way with the financial information in order to make sound business decisions, you'll also be responsible for monthly accounting duties such as;
- preparing monthly packs
- analysing large data sets with the ability to relate the outcome to the business and look further than the numbers
- play a key part in risk management along with general accounting such as accruals review and posting payments
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Finance Manager (Commercial) role will;
- be finalist level CIMA / ACCA
- have strong management accounting experience
- have business partnered with non finance teams/staff in a previous roles
- have strong Reporting and Analysis skills
- will be happy working 50% in the office and 50% from home
The Assistant Finance Manager (Commercial) role pays between £35,000-45,000 depending on experience + 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, and full study support, plus other benefits.
Note - this role will be based 2-3 days per week from the office (Chertsey), and 2-3 days per week from home.