As Assistant Accountant you will report directly into the Financial Controller and MD, you will be involved in all aspects of the Accounting process from setting budges, month end and some analysis. You will be working in small, close knit team but will have to manage your own workload.
- Management accounting support for a specific business unit and its constituent cost centres
- Maintaining strong working relationships with budget holders and to communicate effectively at all levels within the group
- Participate in the setting and monitoring of budgets, including analysis of all income streams
- Ensuring that monthly and year end reporting is consistent with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Raising sales invoices for the business unit and provide support to the financial accounting team for cash management processes and cash flow forecasting
- Provide budget holder training and support to ensure that financial transactions are accurately recorded
- Trial Balances - Uploading trial balance at the end of every month to the German entity
- Bank reconciliations
- Work closely with the Financial Controller & MD to support ad hoc project work
- Previous experienced gained working in a similar role
- Able to manage own workload
- Sage 200 experience (ideal)
- AAT qualified or working towards
12 month continuous work paying the permanent equivalent of £30,000.