Interim Management Accountant - Spanish Speaking
My client have expanded their European operations and are currently looking for a Spanish speaking Management Accountant to join the business on a 12 month contract.
A highly acquisitive and fast growing business that is located in Bristol.
The key responsibilities within this role are:
- Sales reconciliation work, ownership and production of P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and liaison and dialogue with the local in-country teams on a regular basis.
- Producing monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy and within the defined timelines
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the local team in Spain and the Senior Management Team each month
- Dealing with local in country queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any Spain HO process issues are picked up and resolved
- Working with the MA team and Spain clinics to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Supporting on any related projects
- Any other tasks as required
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- A fluent Spanish speaker
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Well experienced in management accounting roles in similar sized organisations
- Able to demonstrate sufficient commercial experience
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- In possession of strong IT skills including advanced excel and confident on various management reporting systems
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focused, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
A competitive salary and a very quick start for the successful candidate. Applicants need to be in commutable distance of Bristol as this role will have a mix of home and office based working