Financial Planning & Analysis, Assistant Manager
Get to know our Team:
- The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that supports major corporate decisions, including identifying and implementing scenarios, risk and opportunities
Get to know the Role:
- Responsible for the forecasting process and steps as well as coordinating input to the forecast with divisions and verticals
- Responsible for building and owning the financial model and templates
- Responsible for delivery of final budget and forecast confirmed with all stakeholders
- Responsible for management reporting and follow up analysis towards budget and forecast
- Part of driving company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases
Ensuring financial reporting is accurate and is submitted within the deadline set by the group
- Building a strong communication structure, collating relevant information impacting profitability and ensuring awareness of key stakeholders on financial performance
The day-to-day activities:
- Work with key stakeholders to gather information for weekly forecast.
- Perform monthly one pager report for Country Head/Vertical/Regional· & review with detailed variance analysis
- Liaise with the Reporting (Closing) team to obtain actual figure and then estimate the future performance to provide detailed analysis to Country Head/Vertical Head.
- Attend weekly meeting with Vertical operation & marketing division to understand their current promotion and activities to be able to forecast results.
- Also at same time manually tracking all expense to make sure Country/Vertical Head get updated spending
- Annually/Quarterly/Monthly budgeting process.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
The must haves:
- Bachelor of Business (Finance related) with minimum 6 - 8 years of working experience.
- Preferably a Finance Analyst with 3 to 4 years’ experience in senior leader role.
- Good excel skill for analysis
- Have experience in planning, analysis or budgeting.
- Must be a detailed person
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in using Cognos will be a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.