Associate 1 - Client Onboarding & Conversion
The Client Conversion Services team is responsible for planning, testing, and the execution of client conversions to State Street Corporation. The Client Onboarding and Conversion Associate primary role will be to support accounting conversions for both new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
- Responsible for execution of onboarding plan and associated activities supporting accounting and custody clients
- Supports conversion of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
- Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of overall process and our operating model
- Experience with MCH and eHorizon, with a focus on accounting and complex investment servicing
- Background in complex fund structures and investment types
- Assess operational effectiveness and implement changes which streamline functions, and ensure optimal service environment and technology utilization
- Quantify, document and articulate identified processing methodology differences. Ensure client and internal teams understand the nature of such methodology changes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including COE and other processing teams to ensure client procedures and deadlines are met
- Provide technical expertise to research resolve discrepancies
- Ensure project management is updated, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner
- Develop and foster a culture of collaboration within the team and across business lines
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Service teams/COE’s, outsource locations, Client Service and other business units to ensure seamless accounting conversions.
- Work collaboratively with teams and management across the organization on accounting conversions and ad-hoc support requests.
Work collaboratively to ensure effective cross training across the teams (Quincy/Hangzhou/ Krakow) to support our goal of creating a global accounting conversion team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.