CIB Controller Digital Innovation Analyst (EMEA)
This role supports the EMEA Financial Controller Digital Agenda through the delivery of Intelligent Solutions. The role involves understanding relevant governance (local and firmwide), supporting process & innovation design, delivery & sustainment with business stakeholders, delivering specific Intelligent Solutions Specific Responsibilities include:
- Identify candidate processes for digital innovation.
- Partner with EMEA Financial Controller teams to support process design.
- Deliver locally sustainable Intelligent Solutions.
- Support other digital innovators across the team through knowledge-sharing, attendance at working groups, and ad hoc support.
- Manage provision of EMEA digital innovation MIS.
- Encourage and manage digital training participation
- Understand local and firmwide governance considerations, apply these to delivered solutions, and support others in their own understanding.
- The role requires strong communication and organisation skills, an aptitude for learning new software platforms, an eye for process improvement, and a mindset to innovate / change.
- Possessing a ‘delivery mindset’ and comfortable taking ownership to ‘get things done’.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience delivering tactical change in a digital environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (essential), Tableau, Alteryx, Confluence (desirable).
- Experience working with a range of software platforms, covering data preparation, analysis, and visualisation.
- Background in finance is desirable.
- Conversant with concepts such as Software Development Life Cycle, Databasing and Data Management, and Process Design.
- A balance of technical and people/consultancy skills.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.