Excellent opportunity to join a growing Renewable Energy business. Part-time finance opportunity with the capacity to grow alongside the business.
Excellent start-up environment with some ambitious and dynamic individuals looking to market environmental energy solutions across a variety of different industries and environments.
This company are fast-growing, and are in the process of searching for the right financial talent to join their team, and help take things at the business to the next level.
Having been established recently, this would be the ideal opportunity for somebody looking to work in a part-time capacity to move into a business where they can influence the direction of the finance team, and the success of the overall business.
Within this role you will
- Use Quickbooks in order to oversee accounting procedures
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, stock control, pricing & costing
- Assist with bookeeping as and when required
- Help with preparation of management accounting pack
- Report & present financial information to board-level stakeholders
- Assist with the development of more junior candidates as and when new heads are added to the team
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier or graduate
- Receptive to part-time hours initially (c2-3 days a week)
- Experience within the renewable energy sector preferred but not essential
- Someone with a demonstrable history of adding value within start-up / SME financial environments
- Dynamic, hard-working and able to work to deadlines
Pro rata'd salary of c£40k+ bonus + benefits