Group Internal Auditor - Construction Sector
The Internal Auditor will be perform operational and financial assessment of the group at both Belgian and international levels (EMEA).
Our client is a Belgian company active worldwide in the construction sector.
In order to support their growth, we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor.
Their headquarters are based in Brussels and the sites & projects are located worldwide.
As the Internal Auditor, your report immediately to the Head of Internal Audit and to the CEO.
The audit includes the operational and financial assessment of the group at both Belgian and international levels (EMEA).
Your main tasks will consist in :
- Controlling the group's activities by :
- Identifying the risks and propose recommendations
- Managing the main internal processes of the group
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting on causes of inefficiencies and proposing improvements
- Contributing to the sharing of the best practices throughout the group
- Playing a key role in improving the risk management level within the projects and processes which are evaluated
- Discussing your findings and recommendations with the top management
The ideal Internal Auditor will meet the following criteria :
- Master's degree in Finance / Business / Economics;
- At least 2 years of Financial experience (Internal / External Audit or Controlling);
- An interest for the construction sector is a must. Experience in this field is an asset;
- Good level of Dutch & French;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Motivation & flexibility;
- Partnering mentality with the ability to challenge and being challenged;
- Open to travel up to 30% of the time.
Our client offers a complete salary package in line with your experience, combined with trainings, great working environment and many growing opportunities (locally & internationally).
AKA Internal Audit / Audit Interne / Construction / Project / Process / Finance / Audit / Big 4 / Brussels / Bruxelles / EMEA