Purchase Ledger Assistant
A fantastic temp to perm opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant. This role is offering between £17,000 to £20,000 and is based in Central Manchester.
A brilliant, large, innovating organisation who is continuously looking to improve the working environment around us. You will be part of a supportive, friendly and dynamic team.
Duties will include:
- Monitor and maintain all group account ledgers
- Coordinate purchase ledger function
- Set up accounts for suppliers
- Maintaining and processing invoices
- Posting/allocating payments and producing remittance
- Handle any queries
- Liaise and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support with any ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate will:
- Be at a Jr/graduate level - desirable
- Have knowledge of or be confident in using excel/system user - essential
- Have excellent communication skills - desirable
- Be able to manage high volumes of invoices weekly - essential
- Have high attention to detail - essential
- Be able to work in a timely manner and towards deadlines - essential
This role is offering up to £20,000 and opportunity to go permanent.