Senior Analyst - Investment Risk & Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
CMR- Reporting/ Monitoring
- Support execution of key daily, monthly and quarterly counterparty risk processes (exposure reporting, products and counterparty limits updates and monitoring etc.), including management reports for the Capital Markets Risk Team (CMR )
- Drive the execution of reports:
- 2-4 years of experience as Business Analyst preferably in Financial Industry
- Strong knowledge of financial and risk measurement concepts and products like – Treasury, Security Lending, Fixed Income, FX would be an added advantage
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A positive goal orientated attitude with a focus on delivery
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.