Actuarial Services - Associate
Job Description & Summary
We have an opportunity for an Associate to join our team. You’ll work with clients from the property and casualty (re)insurance industry with the support of a diverse team of experienced Actuaries who will coach you through your qualification journey.
What we look for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, with excellent grades
- Successful completion of some actuarial exams and active pursuit of completing actuarial examinations
- Strong analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills to present and explain complex findings clearly and with impact
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several ongoing projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Mastery in MS Excel and a willingness to learn and embrace emerging digital technology such as, actuarial reserving software and data analytical tools to perform and document your work.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Be part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and unparalleled coaching and career development programmes are provided.
- This opportunity is available to Bermudians, Spouse of Bermudians, PRC Holders and applicants with permission to seek employment in Bermuda granted by the Department of Immigration in Bermuda
Travel Requirements 0%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.