Contracting & Procurement Analyst with Turkish
The Contracting Procurement/Supply Chain Specialist – Materials Data Operations position will be accountable for the end-to-end operational data set-up and continuous improvement opportunities for a particular business. This position will interface with multiple stakeholders across CP Operations, Supply Chain (SC), or CP-in-Business and across the end-to-end natural partners outside SC/CP e.g. IT, Accounts Payable.
What’s the role?
Accountable for delivery of key finance processes. FO drives value by delivering end-to-end operational excellence, capturing the integration value of being part of Shell, and matching the operational performance of the best external providers. Delivery is driven through a strong performance culture focused on business/process outcomes, at a sustainable cost level.
More Specifically, your role includes:
- Partner with frontline CP, Suppliers, functional teams, and other CP Data Operational teams to ensure business requirements are met within target timelines.
- Ensure Data Quality (Right First time, Data is Trusted) in place.
- Ensure operationalization of data designs that can eliminate waste, transform towards right-first-time and strong data quality. Ensure disciplined daily execution of operational data processes across end-to-end CP to enable improvement and optimization of supply chains and thus contributing to RDS targets for improved cost and delivery.
- Leads root cause analysis, exceptions reporting, and engages in operational reviews meeting with CP Leads to jointly prioritize, resolve and perform better as an end-to-end unit together with CP Leads.
- Ensures that controls are consistently maintained, and risks are mitigated.
- Identify areas for improvement, including root cause analysis, exceptions identification, and ideas for improvement, and play an active leadership role in improvement projects.
- Demonstrate process expertise and business acumen with an ability to play the role of the senior CP Data expert for a particular business unit.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Technical engineering, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, and able to interact and influence others.
- English B2/C1.
- Turkish C1/C2
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through others to deliver results.
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail, and to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Self-starter and ability to manage diverse cultural/ethnic sensitivities.
- Strong results and achievement orientation, moving with speed in a fast-paced macro business environment.
- Demonstrated curiosity on being business-backward, customer/user centricity, or CP/SC may be an advantage.
- Experience across Data and familiarity with CP SC (materials management, warehouse, inventory, etc.) preferred.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.