Fund Expense Administration Supervisor
The Expense Administration Supervisor oversees and coordinates the daily operations of all expense administration including the direct oversight of personnel such as the Expense Administration Representatives, the Senior Expense Administration Representatives and BPO provider.
The Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership, mentoring and training to their direct reports while overseeing daily operations and managing the allocation of work and the review and administration of invoices, forecasts, accrual calculations, reporting and daily requests from internal colleagues and clients.
The Supervisor will report directly to the Expense Administration Team Leader and will report regularly on the allocation of work, the control environment, process improvements, and the challenges and successes of each current Expense Administration team member.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviews all daily work performed by the team for completeness, accuracy and compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Allocates all instructions including accruals, invoices, reporting and special requests appropriately to available Expense Representatives and Seniors.
- Reviews all fund level and expense account level budgets for completeness, reasonableness and accuracy on a periodic basis.
- Trains and develops Expense Administration Representatives and Seniors as needed and provide staff with support and coverage as necessary.
- Assists team members with problem solving and issue resolution; Utilizes best judgment to escalate issues to senior managers as appropriate.
- Prepares, maintains and evolves periodic reporting (control reports, board reports) as required internally or externally by the client(s).
- Ensures consistent, positive self-development of technical and leadership skills.
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial product accounting, fund accounting, or basic accounting and analysis preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience min of 1 year
- Very good English skills (B2+ level is a must).
- Self-motivated, capable of monitoring and completing a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Advanced knowledge of mutual fund products, multi-class accounting, and the components of an NAV.
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline oriented, client-driven environment.
- Maintain a leadership role by developing internal relationships with key people in other departments to accomplish goals and resolve issues.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.