Treasury FP&A Senior Analytics Lead
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Join a team that delivers essential services
Our team supports on the exposure data gathering and validation process across different area of Treasury Function (Exposure Management, Insurance, Inter Company, Trade Finance) and on all key Treasury function FP&A reporting and analysis requirements.
Partner with the best
The Treasury FP&A Senior Analytics Lead will manage on the FX Income Statement and interest expense pacing and exposure data gathering and validation process across different area of Treasury Function (Exposure Management, Insurance, Inter Company, Trade Finance) and on all key Treasury function FP&A reporting and analysis requirements.
As a Lead Treasury FP&A Senior Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Managing FX Income statement, cash derivatives and interest expense pacing, understanding the impact and supporting Treasury FP&A Senior Manager to communicate it to HQ and PC FP&A teams.
- Managing FX exposures, perform analysis to validate and understand drivers of material movements, and provide data to the exposure management team
- Managing data gathering related to insurance exposures (property, inventory, vehicles etc.) & perform analysis to validate completeness and accuracy; maintaining insurance policy register and ensure timely payment of insurance invoices using the B2P processes and systems; maintaining a database of all insurance claims, ensure timely updates of the database & provide reporting to various teams
- Managing data gathering and validate treasury metrics and KPI's including: Trade finance metrics; Intercompany analysis and reporting; Aged intercompany DTDF's; Insurance KRI's and KPI's;
- Supporting Treasury FP&A Senior Manager to prepare and publish a treasury dashboard with key treasury metrics (exposures, derivatives, cash etc.) by LE & country, supporting ad-hoc projects and analysis as required and to prepare periodic MIS for BH Treasurer, Controller, CFO and support preparation of Treasury packs for the Board of Directors
- Supporting the quarter end reporting for Treasury income statement (FX, interest expense & income and insurance costs) and Balance Sheet (Cash, Debt, Equity)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Have experience in support function, operations and/or process improvement
- Have a great process execution and customer service mindset
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills and full professional proficiency in English
- Have excellent computer skills with Microsoft applications
- Be advanced analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills along with dedicated service commitment
- Be able to effectively collaborate across geographical locations, business, and functions to deliver on goals & objectives
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.