Hub Planning & Forecasting Analyst
This Planning & Forecast Analyst role is to provide planning & forecasting support to the Planning & Forecasting Lead. This includes managing the preparation of in-market annual and monthly forecasts, as well as, preparing monthly management reports for the in-market FD to evaluate performance.
Education & Experience
ACCA/CA & BBA/MBA Finance with Relevant experience (3-5 years) preferably within a similar operating model and similar sector
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience working across a matrix environment
- Strong focus on customer service
- Advanced listening skills. Able to interpret the stakeholder needs and views and manage them by providing suitable support and solutions
- Personal integrity and professionalism; open and straight forward style
- Strong report writing skills
- Coordination, planning and organisation skills - demonstrated ability to prioritise workload in order to meet critical deadlines
- Provide support to the P&F Lead with the preparation of the 3+1 plan to the Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Opex, A&P and cash flow forecast.
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market (CCC process)
- Compare forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts.
- Performs variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
Preparation of internal management reports (e.g. DRM, MPR) for executive leadership
- Interaction and communication with colleagues and stakeholders based in different Countries
- Deliver across different cultural environments
- Sharing learnings with other Planning and Forecasting Hubs around the world
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.