Michael Page is recruiting for a Permanent Finance Manager to join a commercial Not for Profit organisation based in Leeds.
The client is a well known and highly established Not for Profit organisation based in Leeds. They are an award winning organisation and offer excellent career opportunities along with a wide range of competitive benefits including holidays and pension. They are based ideally within Central Leeds and are looking to offer a hybrid working week with a mix of home and office working when office working resumes. This role will sit within the Central Finance team within the Management Accounting team.
As a Finance Manager, duties will include but are not limited to, leading the team, holding responsibility for the delivery of financial plans, forecasts and financial statutory returns, preparing the 5 year income and expenditure plans, preparing quarterly financial forecasts, producing year end accounts, providing analysis and reconciliations on all reporting activity, working with a variety of other disciplines, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Fully Qualified Accountant or be Qualified by Experience ESSENTIAL
- Have prepared budgets and forecasts ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in a central Finance function previously DESIRABLE
- Have worked with high volumes previously ESSENTIAL
- Be able to interpret data strategically and affect decision making through their including and negotiation skills ESSENTIAL
- Be able to manage and develop staff ESSENTIAL
£41,000- £50,000 annual salary + Permanent Finance Manager + Commercial Not for Profit organisation + Leeds based + mix of home and office working + competitive benefits package