Finance Business Partner
Newly created position for a Finance Business Partner to join a collaborative and highly valued commercial finance team, working closely with the business's leadership team and senior operations managers to influence and assist in strategic decision making.
My client are a well-established utilities business, headquartered in Yorkshire. They are constantly developing their offering, with various projects planned for the coming months. They have a fantastic working culture, with various internal opportunities to broaden your experience and progress your career once in post.
As Finance Business Partner, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide knowledge, support and challenge leadership teams to assist and influence with key strategic decision making
- Working closely with other Finance business partners to achieve business objectives
- Analysis and interpretation of financial data
- Offer support to contract management team to ensure effective use of supply chain
- Deliver insight on financial performance and provide relevant commentary to assist leadership team
- Develop commercial proposals with Operational Managers to enhance performance of the business
- Accountable for creation of rolling business plans with clear identification of risks and opportunities
- Regular engagement with external stakeholders
- Challenging and working with operational managers to drive outperformance and savings
- Qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Stakeholder management/business partnering experience
- Commercial experience and acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship builder - confident and comfortable working closely with and influencing key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex information
- SAP experience (desirable)
In return, the client is offering a salary c£45-50k + car allowance and wider package. This is a rare opportunity to join a team in a purely commercial role, adding value and assisting to drive the business forward.