Treasury Assistant Manager
This is a newly created Treasury Assistant Manager position to expand the treasury function, injecting new talents into the team.
Our client is a leading provider of essential energy and water solutions to both industrial and municipal customers. It is also a world leader in marine, offshore engineering and an established brand name in urban development. Employing more than 10,000 employees worldwide our client is trusted employer with reputable brand in the market.
Reporting to the AVP of Treasury, the principal responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Group Treasury budgeting activities, cashflow reporting
Ensure effective cash management of multiple currencies, FOREX, maximising yield of excess cash
- Proactive business partner internally with finance teams and externally with bankers, timely update and negotiation of banking facilities
- Robust management of group's loan/debt management, control framework and policies
- Provide treasury advisory/recommendations to mitigate group risks
- Drive development of treasury and banking solutions, support upgrade and roll out across the region
- Degree in Accountancy / Banking or Finance with at least 5 years experience in corporate treasury
- Exposure to FX multiple currencies, competent in executing swap transactions e.g. IRS, CCS etc.
- Good presentation and communication skills combined with analytical mindset
- Hands on, proactive and is able to work independently in a complex organisation
- Learning agility, meticulous and is able to handle voluminous transaction
The successful candidate can look forward to:
- A global role with leader in an emerging industry
- Guidance from experienced mentors and leaders, career growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.