Finance Business Partner
A highly commercial role suited to a late stage CIMA / ACCA studier, with strong management accounts experience, and some prior business partnering exposure.
A global leader in their field of expertise. based in modern open plan offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Finance Business Partner, role involves;
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner
- You will be responsible for providing commercial finance support to the Contract including;
- the internal Client Account Management and Procurement Teams to define annual target costs and target savings by service period.
- You will have control of the monthly management accounting processes, including necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Additionally, you will keep detailed records of Actual Costs to facilitate Open Book processes including client auditing.
- Manage and report monthly on Intangible Cost Process, Actual Saving against Target Savings, meeting client format requirement and deadlines.
- There will be a continuous review of processes and procedures to improve the productivity and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will;
- be part qualified (ideally finalist level) CIMA / ACCA
- have management accounting experience
- have business partnered with non finance teams/staff in a previous roles
- have strong Reporting and Analysis skills
- will be happy working 50% in the office and 50% from home
The Finance Business Partner role pays between £35,000-45,000 depending on experience + 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, and full study support, plus other benefits.
Note - this role will be based 2-3 days per week from the office (Chertsey), and 2-3 days per week from home.