R2R Accounting Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced R2R Accounting Manager to join a not for profit organisation based in W.Yorkshire into a newly created role. A great team and good working environment with a strong benefits package and good work life balance.
This is a well established not for profit centralising a shared service centre in W. Yorkshire, but will be open to a blended home and office based working pattern with likely 60% based working from home.
A great working culture and committed to fostering career and personal development of the staff they are a disability confident employer with a commitment to recruiting and supporting a diverse workforce.
A great opportunity for an experienced R2R Accounting Manager to join a not for profit organisation based in W.Yorkshire into a newly created role. Key areas of delivery will include:
Providing strong leadership and direction to the newly created Record to Report team within the Shared Service Centre (SSC) which is responsible for the financial transactional services on a global basis.
Responsible for the delivery of all transactional and taxation services for the SSC within agreed Service Levels
Leading a team and motivating and energising team members to perform at their best and recognise and develop capabilities and talents of team members.
Proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures which impact your team.
- Timely delivery and ensuring accuracy across - Journals, Prepayments, and Accruals, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, intercompany transactions, Processing Fixed Asset additions & disposals, and monthly depreciation, preparation of VAT Returns, coordination of both internal and external Audit activities that impact service processes (including Payroll, Accounts Payable and Credit Control)
Ideally R2R Accounting Manager candidates will be fully accountancy qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or equivalent with experience in senior financial, management and tax accounting roles additionally they following key skills and experience are required:
- Previous experience in leading a Record to Report function within a shared services environment
- Experience of multiple ERP systems including SAP
- Strong Excel skills to support monthly and Ad Hoc reporting requirements
- Great time management skills with evidenced ability to meet key deadlines in a complex environment
- Experience to lead a team and to build excellent working relationships with all Stakeholders across the business
c£50,000 - £60,000 depending on relevant experience plus a great holiday entitlement
Staff discounts and loan schemes such as cycle to work
The role is currently being worked on a remote basis, but when the situation changes for staff to return to the office thee successful candidate will be working and managing a team in W. Yorkshire and so will need to be able to commute to the area for c40 - 60% of the working week