Site Finance Manager
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a newly acquired successful chemical business based in Wirral to recruit a Site Finance Manager to run the accountancy function reporting to a Group Financial Controller. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience, driving process improvements and aligning policies and procedures with the group.
Our client have recently been acquired by a £400m global business and as such are in a very stable position to offer career growth and opportunity. You will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller, taking ownership of the site finance transactions, including management accounts and reporting procedures.
The key responsibilities of the Site Finance Manager include:
- Managing overall finance and accounting processes for Wirral site
- Deliver monthly Financial Reports for internal purposes and ensure the reporting is compliant with Group Accounting Policies, and provide upload files to Division for inclusion in consolidated results.
- Oversee day to day financial operation (transaction processing, controls, reporting, budgeting, forecasting) of the business, interacting as required with global group sites
- Full ownership of cash management and banking processes including payment runs, cash forecasting, maintenance of accounts and relationships with the bank.
- Oversight and ownership of accounting matters including but not limited to revenue recognition for distributor arrangements, accounting for rebate incentives and accounting for manufactured inventory (including cost absorption and obsolescence).
- Interact with Group teams to develop and maintain systems (Sage, IFS, Business Objects, Tableau) for efficient and effective financial control, transaction processing, management reporting and compliance.
- Driving process improvements and business efficiency's
The successful Site Finance Manager will:
- Be actively working towards an professional accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA or QBE
- Be confident and knowledgeable in accounting practices and principals
- Strong ERP and Excel knowledge (Sage Financials)
- Experience within Manufacturing sector - Desirable
- Experience with inter-company transactions and group reporting procedures including global legislation
- Very flexible approach to work with a great deal of self-motivation and determination
- Have experience in implementation and process improvement projects
Our client will offer you:
- Excellent salary DOE
- Flexible working arrangements, including home working
- Excellent pension
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Opportunities to grow and develop the finance team