As Management Accountant within this highly reputable manufacturer, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the Group Management Accounts in addition to providing finance information to senior stakeholders within the business.
A highly established Burntwood based manufacturer, renowned for their high quality products and diverse customer base.
The role will sit within an experienced and stable team who are enthusiastic and key to supporting all business operational activities.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of period management accounts.
- Processing prepayments and accruals
- Administering fixed asset accounting
- Conducting bank and nominal reconciliations
- Analysing and reporting of period end cost centre reports
- Liaising with key Senior Managers/contacts throughout the Group to agree cost allocations for each respective site
- Deal with ad hoc queries from operational sites
- Liaise with the auditors, bank and any other key Finance authorities as required and instructed by the Group Finance Director
- Assist with any other financial task commensurate with this role as required and within your skill set
Management Accountant's skills and experience:
- Must possess an CIMA, ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and areas within the business and with all stakeholders of the business
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment and or operating in a multi-site business would be an advantage
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel spreadsheets
- Be familiar with finance packages. Possessing SAGE 200 is a distinct advantage
This is a long term opportunity offering great career development, not only in exposure but also a great chance to move into senior management.