(Assistant) Accountant - Open to Auditor Candidates!
Rare opportunity for auditors to change to in-house accounting. We are hiring multiple headcounts for our client's rapid expansion in HK headquarter.
Our client is a resourceful business in commodity trading, retail, manufacturing and investment. Their business and projects are mainly in US, Europe, Singapore, PRC and Thailand. Hong Kong office is their headquarter and they are rapidly expanding the Finance Department. We are currently hiring multiple headcounts in order to support their upcoming IPO project.
- Responsible for all-rounded accounting functions with SAP system
- Handle month-end closing and support financial reporting for small subsidiaries
- Provide business analysis suggest and assist in FP&A
- Support the investment team for conducting analysis on the global commodities market
- Assist annual audit and liaise with external auditors
- Other Ad-hoc assignments
- At least 2 year of working experiences in Audit background, preferably from Big 4 or second-tier CPA
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified or finalist member of HKICPA, ACCA and CPAA
- Good learning attitude
- Immediate candidates are preferred
- Aggressive career path
- CPA experience signing and study leave
- All rounded accounting exposures
- Guarantee double pay
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Chu on +852 2258 3404.