Digital Delivery Director
Digital Delivery Director- Cloud Accounting, Xero, Digital Accounting, Accounting Director
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Flexible location- must be comfortable travelling to all Scottish offices
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our new Digital Delivery team which will focus on driving cloud migration and adoption of digital solutions throughout our client base. You will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of a detailed client specific migration plan for each office and will work with the team to ensure this is completed. Alongside the team, you will test, identify, and document the optimum processes for cloud migration and will be responsible for the ultimate delivery of these.
As Director, you will have line management responsibility and will review the work of others in your team. As your position progresses, you will develop the team’s digital offering further and identify new revenue generating services. Once this process has been successfully received in Scotland, you will look to extend this across our entire North Region.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ICAS/CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW) with proven experience working in an Accountancy and Business Services environment, carrying out systems review assignments and training clients. You will have a detailed knowledge of the current cloud accounting space, competitor awareness and ideas for improvements in our offering. You will be passionate about the design and delivery of cloud accounting and will naturally engage clients and colleagues with your enthusiasm in this space. In addition, you will be confident delivering training to internal staff and external clients on Xero basic processing and Xero advanced features including customised reporting, budgeting and OCR software.
Does this sound like you?A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed Team, reporting directly to service line Partners, which is dedicated to driving cloud accounting adoption among our client base. The aim is to embed cloud and digital into our every day delivery and identify and optimise new service line revenues. As we test and develop new processes, a “can do” attitude is required to find optimum solutions for many different client types and will ultimately be responsible for the implementation of these solutions .As this is an ever developing role, flexibility is key. Continuous measurement of success on current projects and adjustment for improvements on future projects is essential. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to shape the way “digital” looks for Azets. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave + your birthday off– Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.