Mumbai, Regulator Reporting-Associate/Sr.Associate
Morgan Stanley - Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Job Function: Regulatory Reporting team
Department: Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Designation: Associate / Senior Associate
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has around 1000 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hong Kong.
The Regulatory Reporting group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services assists global hedge fund clients to meet the regulatory reporting requirements of different regulators across the globe.
The group currently seeks a person who has the knowledge and skill in financial securities to prepare regulatory reports that involve risk and performance calculation, verification of data, and responding to client queries.
The team is also constantly engaged upon new projects, and the candidate in due course will participate in accordance to his/her demonstrated skills.
- MBA Finance; CFA or FRM will be an advantage.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in financial industry.
- Strong understanding of financial products incl. derivatives mathematics..
- knowledge of Excel VBA (develop, maintain and optimize existing Excel VBA ) will be added advantage
- Strong Communications skills
- Attention to detail and must constantly look for ways to improve operational efficiency.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly within the team and beyond, and across international borders
- Will require working in shift from 1.00 pm – 10.00 pm.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.