Financial Services Advisory – Accounting Graduate (Dublin)
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing financial services firm delivering innovative solutions to clients across the country. Our Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Division brings industry specific expertise to support our clients in navigating complex Regulatory, Strategic, Digital and Change management challenges. At Grant Thornton our focus is on people; both building deep client relationships and investing in our staff to help them to realise their potential and achieve their ambitions.
We are currently looking for trainee accountants to join our Asset Management team within our Financial Services Advisory Department. Successful candidates will be working on a range of projects covering Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting, as well as Change and Transformation projects, whilst being provided the opportunity to pursue their ACCA qualification. Full study support will be provided.
This role will suit a graduate looking to pursue an accounting qualification within a professional services environment. This role offers excellent opportunities for the candidate to develop their skillset across our advisory practice, working on varied and interesting client projects and transformation.
This role will be attractive to individuals who can rise to a challenge, who are adaptable and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. It offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
We hire bright, confident people who have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to contribute and deliver in a project environment
- Ability to effectively manage a number of tasks
- An ability to build strong networks
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong inter-personal skills
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a third level degree, preferably in business or a related discipline
- Possess a minimum 2.1. degree or on track to a 2.1 or higher
- Demonstrate an interest in accountancy and an ability to relate to our clients.
- Be self-motivated, capable of working off their own initiative and have the ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Develop their experience in a dynamic team environment
- Display an inquisitive nature and openness in learning new things
- Strong Microsoft office skills in particular advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.